Skip to main content


If you need to make a claim, please use the appropriate claim form shown below:

Motor claim procedure

All University owned or hired vehicles are insured on a comprehensive basis with a £1,000 excess applying, payable by the department.

Claim forms:

Claim notification form (docx), File Download

Equipment claim procedure

Should you need to make a claim for loss or damage to insured equipment please complete one of the appropriate forms below and return to the Insurance Office.

Claim forms:

Property damage claim form (docx), File Download Property theft claim form (docx), File Download

Please ensure replacement receipts or estimates are returned with these forms.